Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Arrival!

She's finally here! McCall Udy~
Born: 06-20-11 Time: 2:25 p.m. Weight: 7 bls. 14 oz. Length: 20 in.
Mom and baby are doing well and have already had fun playing dress up!
Thanks to all for the help and support we have received so far!

Mom and baby after delivery.

Catching some rays under the warming lamp.
(She's still content because she hadn't gotten her shots yet!)

Not very happy about her first bath.

Where did all that hair come from?!

Cade sharing a sticker with Mom.
(He was nice to the baby in Mom's arms, but still unaware that
she will be coming home with us!)

Pretty in pink and already a daddy's girl!

11 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Rachel, you look amazing! I can't wait to see the little one in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel!! She is beautiful! That picture of her in the bath looks totally Poll! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I'm glad everything went well and good luck in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, you look absolutely FABULOUS! I love her name and her cute little face! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is beautiful.
    P.S. I worked with you at the Providence Branch.
    Marciann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! She looks beautiful, and so do you, Rachel!
    On Tuesday, I told Bennett we were going to play at the park with some friends. He said "Cade, too?"
    I had to tell him probably not, but we'll have pick up Cade and take him on a playdate some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so pretty! I love her round little cheeks. Give her a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She is so pretty and a little darker than I would've guessed. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea!! She is beautiful and I am glad to hear that all went well. I am sure Cade will love having a little sister to play with. Hopefully you will be able to get some sleep. Congratulations!!

    Still no baby on our end. We are due on Sunday and have scheduled to be started on Tuesday if he hasn't come by then. We will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rach she is adorable. I love her name! Both of your kids are so cute. I can't believe it's already been this long since we worked together. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete