Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pre-Baby Projects

So a few months before McCall was born, I started a few projects. "I" soon turned to "we" since I couldn't use certain types of paint. Thanks to Brett's help, a few good finds on furniture, and a lot of paint and hours of work, we got some finished products that we're pretty pleased with!

Before

After 
Before


After

Close-up
(I was going for the "Shabby-Chic" look)


Finished products in place!

Before

After
I'm still searching for a book shelf to paint like the dresser, but for now I'm taking a break!

4 comments:

  1. That is some great work. Congratulations on your adorable new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love them all. I did the same thing...Poor Chad, I swear he doesn't want to paint any more. I still have a few things I' want to work on two. Wonder when I'm going to get to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute room! The furniture looks awesome you did a great job. How are you coping with 2 now? I hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I haven't looked at blogs in a long time...so sorry this comment is so late, but Good work! Those turned out so beautiful! It reminds me of that class at Women's conference. Maybe I'll get motivated to finish some of my projects before baby comes...or not. :)

    ReplyDelete