Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Let's Go Fly a Kite!"


So we've owned 3 kites for at least 3 years, and finally took them flying! The pilot of the family was a little frustrated at his first attempt - the kite crash landed more times than it took off! We concluded that it may have to be a ceiling ornament since it doesn't seem to want to fly.







Bi-plane kite #2 was more successful and Brett felt redeemed as a pilot! We went with Brett's brother Lance and his friend Robin, and enjoyed a picnic lunch despite the wind. The sun was shining but it was still a little nippy!



We had a great time and love that Brett can be home during the day at least a few times a week so that we can have fun as a family. Brett continues to love his job and we're grateful for a stable company amongst the unstable economy. I love staying home with Cade and continue to keep busy. Summer is finally peeking around the corner and look forward to enjoying it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how adorable your little man is! I'm excited to see you guys next month. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I still like looking at repeat pictures. Pullman does have great kite flying weather up by the water tower. I am glad you got to experience it. I cannot wait till you two are down here and Cade can meet Kent, who I hope I have met by then. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete