Monday, June 1, 2009

Houdini


So the other day I put Cade down for a nap. When I left him, he was not as you see him here. I was cleaning the bathroom next to his room when I heard an audible laugh (not common with our four month old without a little tickle for persuasion). Curious, I went into his room to not only find him turned 90 degrees, but beside his crib bumper which is normally lining the crib and tied to the rails. He was as happy as a lark swinging his arm up and down to the tune of bumper tags, and kicking his feet with apparent giddiness at the feat he had accomplished. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of many famous Houdini acts!

3 comments:

  1. Cade is very cute. I hope that he will get to see his favorite unoffical uncle soon. Hope all is well
    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so innocent there. Almost like he is saying, "What mom? What are you looking at?" What a funny little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes...enjoy it now while he is still unable to do much. It made me so happy to be there for all of Max's mobile milestones yet with each one my productivity has decreased slowly. Now its just fun to have an excuse to stop and play to break up the mom routine. we miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete