Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Stronger


"Look Mom! I can almost sit up!" We still can't get over this little bundle of joy that came to live with us! He's getting stronger and stronger each day, and almost seems to know how proud we are of him. He now thinks it's funny to laugh when Mom and Dad do, even when he doesn't know what they are laughing about! He's been sleeping through the night for about a month and a half now, for anywhere from 8 to 10 hours! We only hope that he teaches any future siblings how to do the same!

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't just love those big blue eyes? I think he is only becoming stronger because he doesn't want Brett putting him in a ball anymore, he had to come up a better trick his dad would be proud of. I think its time for one of those Bumbo chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! I found your blog through Alex & Drew Stucki's, I hope you don't mind. How are you!? Your little guy is adorable! I had no idea that you were even expecting!!! I have thought about you a lot and have wondered how you were doing so when I saw your blog I was so excited! I hope you are all doing well. Keep in touch and feel free to check out my blog! Have a great day! ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete