Friday, February 3, 2012

Sunday Best - Poses Worst

I had a few extra minutes before church a couple weeks ago and thought I'd get a 'Sunday Best' shot. Instead, I got a lot of not-so-great poses. I thought I'd at least post my efforts and hopefully put a smile on your face!

Spaced face. Mad face.
Not interested.

McCall showing Cade who's boss.
Then making him leave the premises. 

The 'flap your arms as fast as you can' pose.

Cade's famous 'I love you so much' face.

The 'take this silly thing off my head' shot.

Finally had it. Resigned her hair accessory to a necklace. 

Also had it. Decided he needed to button all of his suit coat buttons in stead of look at the camera.

I guess this one will have to do!

1 comment:

  1. You have the most darling kids. I love her little outfit. Red is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete