Friday, December 23, 2011

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...and other stuff...

 Yes, it's been a while. My apologies. We've just been living everyday life, 
and here's some glimpses of it!

Brett had to part with his first love...his Civic. It was a great car for us, but we recently added a Honda Odyssey to our family (or rather, to transport our family) and we just didn't need three cars! 
Sad Brett.
I attempted home made noodles for the first time, and Cade wanted to help.
I think they turned out quite delicious if I do say so myself!

Here's the airplane portion of our post.

I'm just in love with this little girl!

She's rolling all over the place, but what she really wants, is to run like her brother.

They both thought it was funny to be in the same bed.

Cade has been quite into trains. He was having a lot of  this particular day.

I found his little LEGO man taking a ride.

Hard at work.

Just a little photo creativity!


This is how I know he's done...the trains all derail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment