Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Words of Wisdom

Yesterday I had the nursery manual sitting on the couch. Cade started looking through it and pointing out things in pictures that he was familiar with. One of them was of the Prophet Joseph Smith. Cade got excited and said, "Das Jofus Sniff!" Then followed his comment with a sniffle sound. How could I not laugh at that?

Last week while eating his lunch, Cade turned to me and said, "Don't get mad, get Grad!" (He pronounces his "l" sounds with the "r" sound.) 

Last night at dinner, Cade asked for more vegetables. Surprised, because he still had carrots on his plate, yet pleased, I dished him some corn. He looked down at his bowl then said, "No, that." pointing to a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch on the table. I quickly realized that earlier that day he had seen their commercial where they state, "Makes vegetables delectable!." Who wouldn't take Ranch IN PLACE of vegetables?

(I promise we don't spend all day watching TV, he just soaks everything up like a sponge!)

1 comment: