Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Too Fast

As we were coming out of swimming lessons, Cade was "running fast" as he likes to tell us, and tripped. As you can see, he got his first little knee scrape. He was pretty brave - no tears, he just kept saying, "Hurt. Hurt." We only live a couple blocks from the pool, so after driving home and taking a bath...

...he was as happy as the sticker on his band-aid!

(He gets a round, character band-aid on his leg after getting shots at the doctor's office, and calls them stickers. I didn't have any "fun" band-aids so he got an actual sticker on top. He wanted his pants rolled up for most of the day so he could check it. I think he'll be a pretty tough guy!)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Poor little guy. I'm just waiting for that to happen to Brigham. I can NOT get him not to run at swim lessons for the life of me. I'm sure the sticker will help it heal lots faster too :) Things like that are magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cade would say he wasn't running too fast, your reaction time was just too slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is impressive that it was his first knee scrape! My kids usually get them VERY early in life! LOL What a cutie! AND...I am ready to see some belly pics to see how your little girl is growing! :) Any names yet?

    ReplyDelete