Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy...Sunday...Morning!

(Since I have random pictures to post, it comes with a random title! )

Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Cade watching Grandpa open the card he "helped" make
.
Dinner at Fireside
(You'll notice Cade in comatose state - there was a TV on the wall right in front of him,
playing his favorite...basketball)!

The other half of the table
(Sorry for the mid-chew shots)

Sunday is by far Cade's most handsome days, and I just had to get a picture of my
little grown-up boy! I was asking him to smile, but I guess he went for the more
reverent pose!

Yesterday morning, I went to get Cade up and this is what I found. He's
wearing the NBA headband from his "bassetball puppy." Apparently
he doesn't mind that it's a little too small for his head. He wore it all morning until I took it
off and replaced it with a hat, before we went for a walk!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I love the picture, especially the ones of the family at dinner. We miss going out to dinner with everyone, good thing I had morning sickness that night or else I would be jealous I couldn't be there. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reverent picture. What a doll. He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete