Thursday, November 4, 2010

...Our Families

We're so grateful that we'll be together with our families forever! We can't thank you all enough for raising us, supporting us, and helping us become the people we are! We love every minute we get to spend with one another, and look forward to watching our families grow!

The Udy's

The Poll's
(Sorry fam- I don't have one with all the other spouses. I guess we'll need to get one at Christmas!)

This may not appear funny to anyone but us. You'll notice the bouncy ball smack dab in the middle of the picture - it was our attempt to get the boys to look up and smile. Apparently, only the adults are trained that way!

One of my favorites! Just look close - it always makes me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Cute fun family pictures. Your post should just be copied to my blog too...except I need different pictures of course!!

    ReplyDelete