Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Look at my new toy!"

Brett's uncle was so kind and gave us this old swing set that his kids have outgrown! As you can see, it's a good thing that our back yard isn't any smaller! Cade is content in Mom or Dad's lap on the swing for now, but give it a year or two, and he'll be climbing all over it! Thanks to everyone who helped in the moving and reconstruction of it!

It's huge!

Me and Mom on the swing.

Come up here and play!

"Hello, my name is Silly Peanut Face!"
(At least according to my dad)

Thanks for putting it together for me Dad!

I could get used to this!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet! A park at a friend's house:)! So...I will be posting two more times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know, it's a little tricky to figure out how to post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But not too hard. I think it's SO FUN to hang out with you at night. It brings out a side of me that closely resembles my teenage years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Cousin Cade, we love your new toy. Thanks for letting me borrow it for a few swings tonight. Love, Kent

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I'm so excited for you! (and a little jealous :) Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome! You guys are going to love having that. We were just talking the other day that we should get some sort of swing set. Have fun this summer. It would be so much fun to see you guys at Easter. I don't know yet what our plans are. I will let you know if we end up coming down for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this makes 7 comments! :) -- How awesome is that? You have a park in your backyard now! -- it looks pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete