Sunday, July 5, 2009

We Interrupt This Program....


We interrupt our "Utah trip series" to celebrate our freedom, and share with you a little bit of our festivities! We thank all those who have fought for our freedom and helped uphold it. Happy 4th of July!

Waiting for the Johnson parade to start. (Johnson is a small "settlement" near Pullman)

Classic tractor.

"Contraption"

The car that splits in half and both sides drive around before banging back together!

Brett's favorite shoes....even when it's not the 4th of July!

3 comments:

  1. I love how dad is wearing a bright orange shirt on thr 4th of July, so much for dressing in red, white, and blue. You have to love the Johnson parade, we went to Centerville and there were probably as many people at their parade as there are at the Johnson one. Ammon and I really missed being there on the 4th, we will admit we kind of felt left out. Good thing we got to still experience the Culdesac firework display via video chat, I would hate to miss grown men blowing things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... I was so excited to hear from you. Thanks for looking me up. I have been wondering how the baby was doing, how you were feeling, how life is in Pullman WA. Next time you come to Utah, please look me up. I would love to see you. Keep in touch.
    Email me your phone number at axland@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish we had gone to that parade-Cody would have loved it! We'll have to go next year!

    ReplyDelete