Monday, April 27, 2009

Cute Faces


How can you not love that face? We just can't get enough of him! Brett's new job has allowed him to be home more at night, which is great for Mom because Cade is ready for a new face by the end of the day! He loves playing with Dad and will even smile for him!









This is Cade working on a project (one he's getting very good at, I might add)!






Even though Mom and Dad are still new to parenting, they're loving every minute of it (especially since he started sleeping through the night about a month ago)! We've settled into our new home and even hung pictures on the wall for our first "occasion." We had Brett's sister's baby shower at our house on Saturday, and Cade can't wait to have a cousin here soon!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, He is such a cutie!!! I am so glad that things are going well for you guys. I was just thinking of you the other day so I am glad you found me. It looks like life is treating you well, I hope your enjoying your time at home and Bret likes his new job. Tell everyone hi. I'll keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you finally have a blog. Cade is adorable. I love the pictures on the sidebar with him in the "paperboy" hat. So stinking cute! I can't wait to see you in June!

    ReplyDelete